ASL for Kids – ABC Signs
The ABC Signs Program incorporates over 120 real American Sign Language signs into fun and catchy rhymes. This is a fun way for kids to explore ASL. Just click on a link below:
|The Letter N||
|The Letter I||The Letter O||The Letter U|
|The Letter D||The Letter J||The Letter P||The Letter V|
|The Letter E||The Letter K||The Letter Q||The Letter W|
|The Letter F||The Letter L||The Letter R||The Letter X|
Note: We are in the process of updating all of the above links with free ASL handouts that go along with each video. If you don’t see one you need, please contact us via Facebook.
The ABC Signs Program has been around since the 90’s and has been enjoyed across the globe. KidCourses has other other ASL content that you may like:
- More ASL for Kids: Learn the ASL signs for family & more in our ASL Out and About series.
- Download a free ASL FingerSpelling handout.
- Fingerspell anything you want with our ASL Cut & Paste Letters (free download).
- We have a bunch of fingerspelled names available here: Fingerspelling Fun, and if you have a new name for us, you can let us know via Facebook.
- Find lots of our resources by visiting our full ASL “Fun Feed” page.