This fast and fun quiz tests your knowledge of Number Sense. (Flash is required.)
Second Grade math standards for Number Sense (in CA):
- Students understand the relationship between numbers, quantities, and place value in whole numbers up to 1,000.
- Students estimate, calculate, and solve problems involving addition and subtraction of two- and three-digit numbers.
- Students model and solve simple problems involving multiplication and division.
- Students understand that fractions and decimals may refer to parts of a set and parts of a whole.
- Students model and solve problems by representing, adding, and subtracting amounts of money.
- Students use estimation strategies in computation and problem solving that involve numbers that use the ones, tens, hundreds, and thousands places.