Grade 4 Math Review
Please make sure Flash is enabled in your browser. The game should show directly below.
This fourth grade review has a lot to offer! The topics covered include:
- Numeration and Computation
- Patterns, Relationships, and Algebraic Thinking
- Graphing (Coordinate Geometry)
- Probability & Statistics
These fun math lessons are interactive and contain audio!
- Lesson 1: whole numbers, fractions, decimals, rounding, expanded notation, multiples, factors, what it means to be prime, the Associative and Commutative Properties, how we compare numbers and long division
- Lesson 2: using symbols instead of numbers, patterns, ratios, and percents
- Lesson 3: length, perimeter, area, volume, time, temperature, and estimation strategies
- Lesson 4: degrees, types of angles, parallel and perpendicular lines, shapes and solids, congruent figures, symmetry, and transformations
- Lesson 5: the coordinate grid, x-axis, y-axis, how to plot and find points, and how to use a grid to measure distances
- Lesson 6: charts, graphs, random sampling, probability, combinations, minimums, maximums, range, mean, median, and mode
There are also fun rapid fire math quizzes by topic!
Practice test questions with our multiple choice test on all topics!