Father’s day is just inches away now, and with the big day approaching are you looking for that extra from-the-heart something to put your celebration over the top? Well have no fear, after searching high and low we’ve found the top 5 Do-It-Yourself Father’s Day crafts that you can create with your kids and definitely be done in time for tomorrow.
1. Let’s start off strong with what we feel is the #1 craft: The “Father’s Day Super Dad Card Printable” from alphamom.com. This super-creative card lets kids insert Dad’s head on a Super Dad body, and has the option for a kooky fill-in-the-blank card inside. This craft is perfect for families with multiple kids because it gives dads the chance to see how creatively each child views him. Just think: maybe on one card Dad will have a smiley face, and maybe on another a silly face… the possibilities are endless.
2. Maybe multiple cards won’t work for your family and you just want one craft that everyone can contribute to and enjoy. If so, then I recommend the “Father’s Day Spinner Card.” Fill this spinner with wedges such as “a hug and a kiss,” “a cold drink,” or “a sweet treat”, and be sure to give it to Dad early in the morning so you can play all day! Our 8 kidCourses recommendations for dad are:
“30 Second Dance Party!”
“Personal Rendition of Dad’s Favorite song!” (when the spinner lands here, family member of choice has to sing Dad’s favorite song)
“1 Bear Hug”
And of course: “Dad’s Choice”
Check out further instructions at makeandtakes.com here.
3. Another fun and quick option is to make Dad a collage of all his favorite things from either magazine cut outs or printed out on your own. The kids can work together to make and place all his favorite things, and what sweeter way to show that you care than to present him with all his favorite things!
4. Make your statement POP with cute Father’s Day popsicle art. Glue 7 large popsicle sticks across 2 vertical ones to make a beautiful work of art for dad. A classic twist on the standard drawings and something he can cherish forever.
5. If you’re a bit more ambitious, why not attempt the Father’s Day Scratch card? The end result is a cool intricate craft that will surely leave anyone who views it impressed.